1. Conditions of Entry:
This international ECAHO ‘TITLE’ Show is for purebred Arabian horses that are registered in any WAHO recognized studbook at the closing date of entries.
- Horses should have qualified at an ECAHO affiliated show in one of the following ways:
- Gold, Silver or Bronze medal winner or 1st place to 5th place in class at a “Title” Show, International “A” show, International “B” show or National Championship “N” show.
Horses that have qualified before 2009 should have qualified at an ECAHO affiliated show in one of the following ways:
- Champion or Reserve Champion or 1st Place to 5th Place in class at a “Title” Show, International “A” show, International “B” show or National Championship “N” show.
- Gold, Silver or Bronze medal winner or 1st Place to 5th Place in class at the AHO Chantilly Breeder’s European Championships.
- Horses born or registered outside ECAHO Member Countries must either qualify in an ECAHO affiliated show or may qualify at other shows accepted by the EAHSC, such as:
- Champion or Reserve Champion or 1st to 5th Place in class at : US National Championships
- Champion or Reserve Champion or 1st to 5th Place in class at : US Regional Championships
- Champion or Reserve Champion or 1st to 5th Place in class at : Scottsdale Show
- Champion or Reserve Champion or 1st to 5th Place in class at : Las Vegas Show
- No qualifications are necessary for Yearlings. Yearlings must be weaned and they may not be shown with less than 6 months of age.
- Yearlings participating as non-qualified at A and Title shows and placed 1st – 5th in their respective classes are qualified for A and Title shows.
Only open halter classes will be considered.
3. Entry Fee: SR 5,000 per horse. Payment is to be made to the following bank account:
Makshaff Services Limited (Khalediah Festival)
IBAN No.: SA944 0000 0000 0000 1842390
Swift Code: SAMBSARI
Samba Financial Group, PO Box 833, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
A copy of the payment deposit slip must be sent along with the Entry form.
4. For Desert Bred (Non ECAHO) Classes, entry is open to any eligible horse that is registered with the KAAHC.
5. For KSA owners – a current registration certificate must be obtained from the KAAHC to accompany the entry form. The certificate must have the KAAHC stamp, signature and dated after the 1st of December 2018.
The entry form, together with the show schedule is a contract between the show organiser and the person who signs the entry form. That person will be held responsible for the horse in case any sanctions are imposed. The entry form must be accompanied by copy of the identification document of the person who signs it.
The King Abdul Aziz Arabian Horse Centre will be responsible for confirming horse registration. The entry will not be acceptedunless all supporting documents are sent with the entry form, these include the horse passport / registration, vaccination details & history, silhouette page (markings page), and payment confirmation.